= Candyland Couture -> Hi Ya'll!
() ()

candyland chat

no ads, play nice. join our discord!

candyland

couture

welcome to candyland couture, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and take a bite!

thank yous are needed for the following people: becky for the skin and templates, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and font awesome for all font icons. the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them, especially alice, there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

advertising

aislinn elena

challenge

alice toby

community

kathy liv

writing

sammie tetra

charlotte

staff

tia

artist: sarah
writer: tink
icons: xandra
signature: leah
blend: katlynn
banner: tay
colourisation: bianca
template: mouse
skin: liv
story: sylvia
poem: tetra

add reply new topic new poll

Hi Ya'll!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

Sep 22 2017, 01:28 PM         Quote        
So I'm shy and awkward as hell I figured might as well get started on being active around here no?

I'm Laura but you all can call me Emma or Aly. Whichever one works and I'll answer to both! I'm 27 old as ef I know I know and come from a sleepy Indiana town. I've been at this....god for so long that I don't even remember when I started. Took a break from RP-ing and now I'm back!

I mainly do HP Marauder and have a site that is 1 year old (my first year old site!) and have a Post Potter site. Can you tell I like to keep busy? I do dabble a bit in real life but only rarely.

Uhmmmmm I have a beautiful collection of celebs:

Ebba Zingmark
Luca Hollestelle
Cinta Dicker
nicolas simoes
Francisco Lachowski
and too much more to count

So this is me and I'm saying hi to all because I like to kick my butt in getting to know everyone!
Online ADVERTISING MODERATOR

coding

Beginner

graphics

writing

candylander
170 posts message Elena
Sep 22 2017, 03:10 PM         Quote        
hi there emma and welcome to cc! i'm glad you decided to introduce yourself!! my name is elena and i'm one of the advertising mods here so please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or concerns. tbh i've never even gotten into the harry potter series so whenever someone says that they own an hp site it kinda makes me wanna start reading the books but idk idk maybe one day!!

--------------------

about

hi there! my name is elena and i'm one of your lovely advertising mods here on cc.
i joined the staff team in early august and i love it! feel free to pm me if you have any questions regarding advertising or otherwise, or if you'd just like to chat!!

updates

10/7/2017 i'm here, just quieter during the day because of school!

10/6/2017 thanks to the wonderful sarah for my signature code <3

8/7/2017 joined the staff team as an advertising mod!

Offline AWARDS MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Expert

writing

257 posts message Nia
Sep 28 2017, 12:07 AM         Quote        
heyo emma!!
welcome to candyland!
i'm nia, cc's awards moderator :3 we are so happy to have you here < 333
cant wait to see your works <3

--------------------
hey there folks! i'm nia,
fourteen y/o teenage girl who lived in a big town called jakarta. i'm also 80% an introvert, i can't make a speech in public :p
OCTOBER 2017
“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.” - Edward Cullen
Online COMMUNITY MODERATOR

coding

advanced

graphics

writing

232 posts message Liv
Sep 28 2017, 11:27 AM         Quote        
Hey Emma, welcome to CC! I'm Liv, one of the community mods here, and if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message! You have great taste in Harry Potter, I mean I love the whole franchise, but the Marauders Era has a special place in my heart, and is definitely my favourite to RP. I'm impressed you've got a site that's lasted a whole year! More and more people tend to only stick with sites for a short time, so I definitely admire that perservance <3 Anyway again, welcome, and I hope you have a great time here!!!
Offline CANDYLANDER

coding

graphics

writing

Sep 30 2017, 02:32 PM         Quote        
I feel bad because I had forgotten about this. And I wanted to become more active around here to

QUOTE (jane the virgin @ Sep 22 2017, 04:10 PM)
hi there emma and welcome to cc! i'm glad you decided to introduce yourself!! my name is elena and i'm one of the advertising mods here so please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or concerns. tbh i've never even gotten into the harry potter series so whenever someone says that they own an hp site it kinda makes me wanna start reading the books but idk idk maybe one day!!

Nice to meetcha Elena! I got started into Harry Potter but to avoid burn out I dabble a bit into other genera but I always keep coming back to it. It will always be my number one! You are talking to the ultimate HP nerd. The only one in my family actually xD

QUOTE (StartOfTime @ Sep 28 2017, 01:07 AM)
heyo emma!!
welcome to candyland!
i'm nia, cc's awards moderator :3 we are so happy to have you here < 333
cant wait to see your works <3

Hi there nia! <333333333333

To be honest I'm totally crap at coding but I've been slowly teaching myself! And by teaching I mean not throwing my computer against the wall in frustration...

QUOTE (olive !! @ Sep 28 2017, 12:27 PM)
Hey Emma, welcome to CC! I'm Liv, one of the community mods here, and if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message! You have great taste in Harry Potter, I mean I love the whole franchise, but the Marauders Era has a special place in my heart, and is definitely my favourite to RP. I'm impressed you've got a site that's lasted a whole year! More and more people tend to only stick with sites for a short time, so I definitely admire that perservance <3 Anyway again, welcome, and I hope you have a great time here!!!

Heyo Liv! I always rp-ed in Marauders Era. I had done a Trio-Era back when the books were still coming out and still retained some special friendships to this day. God do I feel so old. I think that's the best part that I love out of the whole scenario.

Actually you, me, and my best friend have been impressed with the site! We never had a site that lasted longer than six months and to make it to a year feels just wonderful! Granted we are a small community of four members and have a lot of characters each but we always manage to keep the board active.

Thank you ALL Gals! <3333333333333
Offline WRITING MODERATOR

coding

graphics

Beginner

writing

Expert
702 posts message Tetra
Oct 1 2017, 12:42 AM         Quote        
Hey there Emma!! It's nice to meet you. I'm Tetra, one of the writing mods here on Candyland. I'm slowly returning to the land of RP myself after having a break because of school. I never got super into HP but it's really cool how there's still such a strong love for it especially in the Jcink communities (and that your site has been around for over a year - the dream honestly). Anyways, feel free to PM me if you need anything and welcome to the site!! <3

--------------------
"Your face does the thinking - two to the skull, yet one gets up."

Offline GRAPHICS MODERATOR

coding

graphics

divine

writing

Oct 20 2017, 12:48 PM         Quote        
Hey there! I'm Katlynn, and I'm one of the graphics mods here at CC! Welcome! If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know! <3

--------------------

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

Online HEAD MODERATOR

coding

Expert

graphics

Intermediate

writing

2815 posts message Becky
Yesterday at 11:33 pm         Quote        
hi emmmmaaa! i'm becky, a head mod here at cc so if you need anything, feel free to hit me up! all those pretty celebbbss <3333 i love hp as well but i can't seem to rp it that well, i don't know whyyyyy but congrats on having such an active site <3333 welcome C:

--------------------
my name is becky, i'm currently 25 and living in nz with a weird timezone. catch me as a head mod, feel free to pm if you have any questions!

as of september 12th, i do have a few extra days at work but then it's also going to pick up with it being a seasonal job too. hit me up on discord if you need me xo

ps: ana is bae and made this sweet sig xo i ruined it with the code

Online HEAD MODERATOR
2467 posts message SAR
Today at 03:10 am         Quote        
Hi Emma! Welcome to CC <3

I'm Sarah, one of the head mods here and I'm total HP trash so you're in good company, I love everythiiiiiing Harry Potter <3

--------------------

keep your head up, keep your heart strong
Hi there! I'm Sar, I'm 25 from the UK. I'm currently 1/4 of team watermelon (aka the head mods) but previously headed up the challenge section. I love music, the people important to me and my job more than anything else in the world. I like a lot of television shows, British comedies, movies (everything Richard Curtis), books, bands, singers and songs. I get far too emotionally invested in too many things. I code more than anything else right now but when the muse occasionally wakes up from hibernation, I love writing (especially poetry) and I like making graphics. Snow Patrol and David Gray are respectively my favourite band and singer, Maroon 5 will always have a place in my heart and my biggest musical loves right now are Ben Howard and Jason Isbell. Other things I have particularly big love for lately are Gilmore Girls, PLL, Black Sails, HP and The Raven Cycle. Come say hi anytime!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options add reply new topic new poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising GOSSAMER Glory and Gore Praesidium The Hunger Games Moon Called ruin & rise Fandom Topia A Call to Arms Pokemon: Forever Forgotten  Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse Equi-venture milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Where Dreams Go to Die Storybrooke Maine WE ON THE RUN V2 End of an Era Incredible! All I Wish... Hero Quirks wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN R.A.N.T. All of Me ♥ Our End Celestial Noctis Star Wars: Imperium Tempest Crossroad Blues Animus Corporis Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation Stars In Their Eyes Horse Island 2 Visionary Tales FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO DIVINITY. King of Your Kin Darkness In Storybrooke Requiem Brook Haven Ranch Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Dead By Daylight Fallen Kismet WE ARE THE STRAYS IMPASSE Our Solemn Hour 

staff owned sites
resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay