candyland couture
members rules faq updates intros events coding graphics writing reqs challenges ads
welcome to CANDYLAND COUTURE, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and TAKE A BITE!
thank yous are needed for the following people: essi for the skin and templates, sylvia for the amazing profile, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and saturnthms for all font icons.

the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Forum Rules You've found an ice cream cone for Candyland's Scavenger Hunt!

Add Reply
New Poll

No Space In Between, it's me ya boy, uuhhhh skinny --
CANDYLANDER
8 posts
alias Scarlett pro. she/hercoding - graphics - writing -
DEAD💩L

hello i'm scarlett and i'm too lazy to code sth prettier for this lmao i'm turning 21 this year, i'm from a small european country that i hope brexits out of EU lmao and i'm a second year student of media technology-fml- i used to code and rp a lot-9-10 years??- and i'm trying to get back into it over the summer break now before i completely forget how to write lol i'm kinda new here, used to go to some other site but the vibe here is just<333

why am i even on here like fr ?
just trying to encourage myself to start coding and writing again but we'll see if that actually even happens idek

what i absolutely adore
things that please my aesthetic sense, coffee-and lots of it-, food obviously, pastel colors and grey, songs that make me chill, netflix lol

i don't really like it much
drama!, bright and neon colors, people rushing me, uni, my country, me procrastinating

idk i think this is about it, not much to say about me http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png

CODING MODERATOR
372 posts
alias Monty pro. She/Hercoding Advanced graphics writing Intermediate
Welcome to CC, Scarlett! Your intro is A+, honestly. I, too, love coffee and most of the other things that you had on your list, so I'm already glad you're here. xD

If you have any questions or need to chat, feel free to reach out to me! Also, if you're looking to get back into coding and writing, I would recommend participating in the challenges around here! They're a great way to get involved and I am 100% not biased at all.

Monty
nineteen
monty#7777
coding mod
hey, i'm monty and I'm a coding moderator here! feel free to pm me if you need anything or have questions. the easiest way to reach me is definitely through my discord: monty#7777.
CANDYLANDER
8 posts
@April Ludgate ? ahh thank you! yes, coffee really is the best isn't it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i'm glad about that yay!

awesome, i was already eyeing the challenges wondering if i should or nah lol http://i.imgur.com/UWws4n3.png
CODING MODERATOR
372 posts
alias Monty pro. She/Hercoding Advanced graphics writing Intermediate
QUOTE (deadpoopl @ Jun 15 2018, 02:38 PM)
@April Ludgate ? ahh thank you! yes, coffee really is the best isn't it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i'm glad about that yay!

awesome, i was already eyeing the challenges wondering if i should or nah lol  http://i.imgur.com/UWws4n3.png

As I sit here drinking coffee, I'm just gonna say yes. Coffee is the reason I get up in the morning.

And yes!!! You definitely should!!!

Monty
nineteen
monty#7777
coding mod
hey, i'm monty and I'm a coding moderator here! feel free to pm me if you need anything or have questions. the easiest way to reach me is definitely through my discord: monty#7777.
HEAD MODERATOR
816 posts
alias JADE pro. she/hercoding Unranked graphics Advanced writing Expert
hi, scarlett! welcome to candyland--- i have to say that despite your objection about not coding something pretty, I think your intro code is super cute!! As for your reasons for being here, I would definitely recommend checking out our challenges--there are a range of different ones for both writing and coding available all the time. We'd love to see your submissions!!!

I'm right there with you on not being about drama-- The community here is very chill. So, I don't think you have anything at all to worry about on CC. Everyone here are just such sweethearts. Except me.. I'm super mean obviously--and very scary--and not the least bit sarcastic...or maybe just mostly the latter and not so much of either of the former.

ANYWAY, I'll stop rambling at you. Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

user posted image
adorable set by the super talented hayley

DIVINE GRAPHICS MODERATOR
672 posts
alias Katlynn pro. She/Hercoding graphics divine writing
Hey Scarlett! Welcome to Candyland! I'm Katlynn, one of the graphics mods here! If you ever need anything at all, feel free to give me a nudge! <3

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

RETIRED STAFF
1866 posts
alias Kellie pro. She/Hercoding graphics writing Intermediate
hey there scarlett and welcome to candyland! it's really awesome to have you here with us! LOL your thread template is literally super cute, it doesn't need to have anything more added to it! it's so simple and elegant and it gets the job done, and i think it's cute af! but i'm also a sucker for simple, easy-to-use codes LOL i also love pastels and ofc food! i hope to see you around. let me know if you need anything at all <3

user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
GRAPHICS MODERATOR
59 posts
alias Titli pro. Shecoding graphics Advanced writing
Welcome to Candyland scarlett! Im titli http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png It's really nice to see so many new faces on this site. I love your intro code specially the title! Oh I'm a lover a subtle mute colors too.. looking forward to see more stuffs from you!

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
valyria @Shadowplay made this lovely set <3
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
121 posts
alias renny pro. she/hercoding graphics writing
hi scarlett!! welcome to cc ~ my name is renny and i am one of the community mods around here! i know you said that you're wanting to re-fresh and ease yourself back into the swing of things so, i really hope you find what strikes your muse again! <3 if you ever need anything or just want to chat, please don't hesitate to reach out!

user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
CANDYLANDER
8 posts
aaah big thanks to all of you, didn't even see all the messages before! i'm very glad to be here and this big welcome from everyone is amazing http://i.imgur.com/yARg4VZ.png
HEAD MODERATOR
2264 posts
alias Liv pro. she/hercoding expert graphics writing candylander
Sorry for the super late intro but welcome to Candyland Scarlett! I'm Liv, one of your head mods, and don't worry I'm not usually this late to the game, so feel free to send me a PM or a DM if you ever need anything!! <3

I'm always so excited to see people interested in coding! Before head mod, I was (and still technically am) a coding mod, and I'm always excited to see what new people can bring to that area! We have tons of coding challenges as well to check out if you're looking for inspiration!

I love your aesthetic too, pastel colours <3 Anyway once again, welcome to Candyland!!

liv
22 - gmt
head mod

breeze
blocks

hey i'm liv, one of your head mods! (and coding mod) dm me if you need anything, except coding support, please post that in the coding support forum! cw
discord: liv#1000

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

coded exclusively by essi
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore The Hunger Games Moon Called Fandom Topia Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Storybrooke Maine Incredible! wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN Our End Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Killer Takes All  Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains World's Finest avatars 200x320 Thalia's Tree Profane: An Urban Supernatural RP The Weight of Yesterday The Reckless Kind pinched | a realistic mafia rpg Broken Bones & Dial Tones young & in love Lost In Time  Next Gen RP Kisatchie Wolves Long Live Evil deltas Pleasantville Magical Mayhem Jurassic World Cry Wolf Half Blood Hill Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues The Next Incantation Vendetta Wrestling Alliance When In Bloom impasse Something Blue LET'S STAY TOGETHER 🍙 a fruits basket roleplay Heroes Reborn Marvel Heroes RPG Dark Ages: A Starwars RP Young & Menace Driving Toward Death Hexed Half Blood Generation Blood & Wine In The Heart Of Seoul K-Urban crooked saints AEIPATHY LOREM IPSUM AnimeFrenzy Roleplay CONSANGUINITY Maybe Not Today Ataraxy Blessed are the Abandoned Its Goin' Down Land of the Fallen Estorica:The Land Malice Prowl | Original Fantasy Gold & Ghosts surreality Heart of the West Saints Sleep The Arrow BEAUXBATONS: LONG LIVE MAGIC! 

staff owned sites

resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay