candyland couture
members rules faq updates intros events coding graphics writing reqs challenges ads
welcome to CANDYLAND COUTURE, the sweetest resource site around! we are a coding, graphics and writing community which features unique events, challenges and an all round sense on community. with special challenges and an adventure at every turn, enjoy battling your way through candyland and why not jump in and TAKE A BITE!
thank yous are needed for the following people: essi for the skin and templates, sylvia for the amazing profile, adra for our lovely member group pips, chowder for those awesome cbox/site emojis and saturnthms for all font icons.

the site concept is credited to alice and our past and present staff members, who have all worked tirelessly to make candyland couture what it is today. without them there would be no candyland couture and we are grateful for their dedication to the site. stealing or bullying of any kind is not tolerated on cc, it will be dealt with accordingly.

Forum Rules You've found an ice cream cone for Candyland's Scavenger Hunt!

Add Reply
New Poll

incy wincy spider
CANDYLANDER
20 posts
alias Jude pro. they/themcoding Candylander graphics writing Candylander
About time I made an intro post here. Hi! My name is Webs, also known as Jude (and a bunch of other names), and I'm a self-labelled spider-dragon. I got my Webs nickname some years ago due to my main canon character (Peter Parker / Spider-Man) and now it fits really well.

Fandom-wise, I'm mostly interested in Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin, The Handmaid's Tale, Harry Potter, Humans (TV series), and Warrior Cats. If anybody has heard of YOU (soon to be a Netflix original series) by Caroline Kepnes, you'll be my best book friend.

I'm an avid reader which I mostly stick on Goodreads to track my progress.

Per video games... I used to run an X-Team on X-Men: Battle of the Atom if anybody remembers that, but otherwise play casually on Fortnite, Sims 4 (sorry Sims 3, I just prefer the style of TS4), and the newer X-COM games (which I really need to get back into).

I've been roleplaying for over a decade (rough estimate: 13-14 years now) and live in the UK. I never stop reading or writing something, and now coding is seeping its way into my life. What better than to get involved in CC's community and work on my skills some more?
COMMUNITY MODERATOR
121 posts
alias renny pro. she/hercoding graphics writing
hi there jude! my name is renny and i am one of the community mods around here! if you ever need to talk or want to spout some fandom love (especially for !! harry potter), don't hesitate to reach out! i can't wait to see you around ~ c:

user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
CANDYLANDER
20 posts
hi, Renny! Thank you, I'd love to sometime. I'm excited to get into all the things, and hope to write some Harry Potter-themed things in the future - I'm a total magical creature and spell nerd (my friends can attest to how many fanon spells i've worked on creating for our roleplay characters...), and I find discussing the lore intriguing, to see new world-building or interpretations.
CODING MODERATOR
76 posts
alias atlas pro. anycoding graphics writing
Hey Jude! I absolutely love your fandom choices, as an avid fan of both Attack on Titan and Harry Potter. Xcom is also one of my favourite games! I'm always around if you want to chat or if you just got questions on coding (: Welcome to CC!
WRITING MODERATOR
59 posts
alias Stella pro. She/Hercoding unranked graphics unranked writing unranked
hey jude! (i'm laughing at that already, please don't mind me.) i'm stella and i'm one of the writing mods around the site! i'm so glad you're joining us. c: i think it's really cool how you got your nickname too! i'm excited to see what you do around the site and how you grow with us. if you have any questions or just want to talk or anything, don't hesitate to reach out! <3
ADVERTISING MODERATOR
38 posts
alias Ruby pro. She/Hercoding Beginner graphics writing
hello jude! I'm Ruby, one of the advertising mods here. I love that there's another Potter fan among us because we totally need more. Hufflepuffs rule

I do want to get back into reading sometime so I might in the future ask for book options! As for video games, the only ones I have from the one you listed is The Sims 4 (I personally love 3 but I'll deal with 4!) If you need any help, let us know. We're always around somewhere.

ruby coding graphics link three link four july 10thHello! I'm Ruby! As you can tell I'm obsessed with Arrow. Anyway I'm one of the advertising mods here at CC! But I also code, and I'm starting to get into graphic and writing things too. This lovely sig code was made by Liv and the Arrow set was made by Deadpool.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image]
CANDYLANDER
20 posts
Thanks, Atlas! Wow we share a fair few fandoms there. Gotta love X-Com though, right? I need to start a new game and push through to the end at long last soon. Maybe it'll inspire some things.

Hi, Stella! I hope to see you around on the writing category then. I definitely need to delve into that world and put some things up (though, admittedly, I tend to do more challenges... but I have a few things in mind). Thanks!

Hey, Ruby! I actually thought I was a Hufflepuff for the longest time, found out last summer that most things place me in Ravenclaw (then Hufflepuff) so embracing myself as a Huffleclaw now. Our poor, oft-forgotten House! I would be so happy to recommend some books to you! I'm kind of a hoarder - 700+ books 'to-read' on Goodreads, 300+ read... and those are just the ones I remember to put on there. So I usually have recommendations for people http://i.imgur.com/koigXiK.png I respect you for loving Sims 3, I think there's a bit of a split in fans right now: those who like the more cartoony style of TS4, and those who prefer the realism and heavy customisation of TS3. At least people are less vicious about fighting over which is 'better' now!
HEAD MODERATOR
816 posts
alias JADE pro. she/hercoding Unranked graphics Advanced writing Expert
Hey jude--welcome to Candyland. It is really awesome to have you here. I, also, think it is great that you are beginning to code. Software development is my life; so I'm always happy to hear that someone else is exploring the domain.

It's super adorable that you are a Huffleclaw. I had heard of such mysterious creatures, but had never seen one before. I'm of the Slytherin/Slytherclaw variety myself.

user posted image
adorable set by the super talented hayley

DIVINE GRAPHICS MODERATOR
672 posts
alias Katlynn pro. She/Hercoding graphics divine writing
Hey Jude, welcome! I'm Katlynn, a graphics mod, and TS4/Fortnite addict! I'm not sure what you play on (I'm legit on three Fortnite consoles: XBOX, PS4, and the Switch, don't tell Epic shhhhh), but we should definitely play sometime!

I'm also seriously addicted to TS4, and have been ever since I was a kid with the OG Sims 1. When I'm really into it, I'm straight up not showering for days and am not leaving my apartment hahaha. So we can definitely chat about that when you're free too!

Welcome! http://i.imgur.com/7q4szEy.png

katlynn | 24 | entj | anime | hp

The scythe of the goddess of death

Sailor Saturn appears at the moment of destruction. She takes all to nothing. She is the guide to death. When the three talismans are together, they will invoke the key that will call Sailor Saturn. We are the guardians of that key. The time when we gather them, the three talismans, that is the time of Sailor Saturn's awakening. The three talismans must not be able to be brought together. The time when Sailor Saturn awakens... Is the time of the death of this world. The time of the ruin of this world.

SOLDIER OF DESTRUCTION

ADVERTISING MODERATOR
276 posts
alias Desi pro. Shecoding graphics writing intermediate
Hey Jude,

I'm Desi, the advertising mod. There are two Desi's on staff. I don't want you to get confused. LOL.

I'm a huge Potter fan. I'm a Ravenclaw through and through. I've been rping for 39 years now. Yes, that's right. I didn't hit the wrong keys. I'm 47. Most people make fun of me because of my age.

But I love to write, read, I love movies, TV shows, music and video games.

Writing I'm a huge RP fan. I've rp'd many genres over the years on the computer.. (14 years) Star Wars, Doctor Who, Arrowverse, True Blood, Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural (genre), Game of Thrones, TVD/TO, Probably more I can't think of. I like to pick up canon characters. There are certain ones I can identify with and can hit on the mark. But I do have my OC's as well.

When it comes to reading, Stephen King, Mary Higgins Clark, Clive Barker. The horror and suspense favorites. As well as J.K. Rowling. Charlene Harris.

Movies, such a long list. Star Wars is my number one. Since I saw it in the theater May 25, 1977. My mom kept me out of school. Along with all of my brothers.

Indiana Jones, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Stephen King movies, (The original IT), Clue, Highlander, Deadpool, (I still have yet to see the second movie) There are 100's more I just can't even think to name more.

Music, Journey, Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Queen, AC/DC, Weird Al, Marilyn Manson, Halestorm. Godsmack, Disturbed,

Video games that ones a toughie. I've been playing them since Pong. I still love the older games and yes play them still as I have my Atari 2600, 5200, Intellivision, Commodore 64, All the Game boys except for color, 3D, 2D. The only system we had but got rid of wsa PlayStation 2. I'm an Xbox fan. I love Fortnite. I've been playing consistently for 317 days. I play a lot of the older games too.

As you can see I love the 80's.. 70's. Oh I'm sorry I'm prattling on. I'll leave you be. I can go on forever sometimes. Welcome to Candyland.

user posted image

user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
CANDYLANDER
20 posts
Hey, Jade! Thanks, that means a lot. My very first challenge was up against you for that Seeing Red tracker, and I was super into your entry. I hope to do more coding around CC and eventually master tabs for sure! You don't see many Slytherclaws out and about either - ambition and wit combined though >.> could be scary XD.

Hi, Katlynn! Hurray for another TS4/Fortnite addict! I play on PS4 primarily, hoping to eventually get a proper PC but more for coding / editing since I'm now stuck on PS4 controls and finally starting to master them. Not that I'm any good, but my average kills per game is around 3 per (good) match. I'm trash for 50 v 50 though, I swear some days I play nothing but that. I'd be down for playing! Sims-wise, I totally get that. I'm itching to get back into Sims 4, waiting for a sale on packs so I can grab Pets and Seasons at the least, to waste a few days on it.

Thanks, Desi! People making fun of your age suck :P I've written with all kinds of people at all kinds of ages, and age doesn't matter as much as some people think. I have to ask, what's your favourite Stephen King book? Mine is probably Cujo, I don't know why but it always sticks out in my mind when I think of King. I haven't read most of his books because he writes in a way that I often can't get behind (Mercy would be a contender too but I struggled so hard through some of that). I've written Armitage Hux in Star Wars RP and dabbled in Doctor Who before too, though neither for too long. And oh man, I collected Game Boys like crazy - I still have about 4 that I know the whereabouts of, not that I play on them a lot. Most of my games now are either on PS4 or on Steam - mostly I like playing casual games like FTL, Mini Metro, Door Kickers, just to shave a few minutes of boredom off to regain focus.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

coded exclusively by essi
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Wizarding Realm Way Out Here Adoxography 2.0 Guardians Arising Glory and Gore The Hunger Games Moon Called Fandom Topia Fugue State! Bombarda Maxima: Trischool Personified Potterverse milkshake! All Our Masks ideal world The Underground your hogwarts experience Storybrooke Maine Incredible! wicʞed The Kingdom: An Original Steampunk Fantasy RP STORYBROOKE GODS AMONG MEN Our End Crossroad Blues Lunar Effect FALLOUT 2077 X-men Generation FADED ECHOES THE POWER OF TWO Maleficium Dershingham Vale Frisson Dark Victorian Our Solemn Hour Once Upon a Nightmare With Great Powers The Grim Veil Killer Takes All  Demon Realm Faces in the Night MOON PRIDE Half Blood Hill Potterwatch Restored Embrace the Chains World's Finest avatars 200x320 Thalia's Tree Profane: An Urban Supernatural RP The Weight of Yesterday The Reckless Kind pinched | a realistic mafia rpg Broken Bones & Dial Tones young & in love Lost In Time  Next Gen RP Kisatchie Wolves Long Live Evil deltas Pleasantville Magical Mayhem Jurassic World Cry Wolf Half Blood Hill Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues The Next Incantation Vendetta Wrestling Alliance When In Bloom impasse Something Blue LET'S STAY TOGETHER 🍙 a fruits basket roleplay Heroes Reborn Marvel Heroes RPG Dark Ages: A Starwars RP Young & Menace Driving Toward Death Hexed Half Blood Generation Blood & Wine In The Heart Of Seoul K-Urban crooked saints AEIPATHY LOREM IPSUM AnimeFrenzy Roleplay CONSANGUINITY Maybe Not Today Ataraxy Blessed are the Abandoned Its Goin' Down Land of the Fallen Estorica:The Land Malice Prowl | Original Fantasy Gold & Ghosts surreality Heart of the West Saints Sleep The Arrow BEAUXBATONS: LONG LIVE MAGIC! 

staff owned sites

resource sites
NickPicHost Shadowplay Rockin Roleplay